Welcome to the shark infested waters of South Africa! We pair an immersive (literally!) shark cage experience with world-class goal identification and achievement preparation. Anticipate an intimate, exclusive expedition (approximately six to twelve guests). Private expeditions for larger groups – family or team — are available.
This expedition is built completely on Prepare to Roar’s proprietary The Big Cat Model®, which guides you in identifying the “right” prey (or goal) and escorts you through the learning and outcomes-driven expedition to achieve your goals. The Great White is an apex predator right alongside the Big Cats; their stealth and success navigating the water have much to teach us!
Cape Town, South Africa
- We do not hide any costs – all transfers, ranger/ lodge tips, all B, L, D and drinks (other than wine and top shelf) are included in the expedition price
- You have a dedicated, personal guide with you every step of the way
- Expeditions are typically 4-5 days, extensions are available upon request
- Pricing is inclusive of private accommodations // no single supplement costs
- Pricing starts at $2,995 and up, not including airfare
Accomplishments & Outcomes
- Complete and immersive deep dive into your “territory” to obtain a fresh, critical, and vital understanding its key characteristics and how you can impact your targeted goal
- Acknowledge and recognize where your goal falls into your life priorities
- Achieve laser-like focus and understanding of your goal
- Design goal setting strategies customized for your behavior style and tendencies
- Create and leave with powerful action plans, tools, and key take-aways that will equip you to ROAR (achieve and maintain your best self) upon returning home
Who Should Join this Expedition?
- Individuals: individual contributors, rising stars, managers and leaders
- Teams: teams have two options with this expedition: 1) allowing for each individual to experience his/ her own journey, yet having a shared experience upon which the team will bond and develop increase mutual respect 2) customized for groups focused on setting team, department or organizational goals for the upcoming quarter, year, or years ahead
- Individuals: people committed to personal growth, desiring a change, don’t know where to start, need to realize existing action planning, seeking a fresh perspective on where they are and where they need to be going
- Couples or Families: couples/ families passionate growing together and encouraging each other to achieve their goals, focused on achieving a shared goal, interested in a completely different kind of vacation that will leave a lasting impact
- Exclusive, fully private couple or family expeditions available
Your expedition is 3 nights/ 4 days (this expedition pairs nicely with a Serengeti expedition). You will fly into Cape Town, South Africa. Depending on your arrival time, Prepare To Roar will pick you up from the airport that day or the following day from your hotel. We then make our way to Gansbaai to start your epic adventure.
Welcome, Orientation & Expedition Kick-off
Group Session & Breakfast
Shark Cage Diving
Individual Reflection & Guided Discovery
Optional Private Soundboarding with Prepare to Roar Leader
Group Session & Breakfast
Behind-the-scenes, private marine and shark learning experience
Individual Reflection & The Big Cat® Model
Private Coaching Sessions with Prepare to Roar Leader
Breakfast at Individual Leisure // Individual Reflection
Final Group Session
Your expedition investment in yourself or your group/ team typically ranges from $3,950 – $5,950 per person. Final pricing is dependent on your desired level of accommodations, the time of year, the total number of guests and if booking a private expedition.
At Prepare To Roar, we design our programs to maximize your experience from touchdown to takeoff. The expedition includes a private, dedicated, world-class expedition leader, all participant-learning materials, ground transportation, adventures, private accommodations and taxes, and non-alchoholic beverages, and meals (arrival day dinner through departure day breakfast). There are no hidden or surprise costs. Other than a few things listed below, everything is included, even tips for our the crew, hotel, and waitstaff. Take your mind off the details and absorb the experience holistically.
The expedition price does not include:
- Your international airfare
- Food outside of meals listed above
Ready to Go?
If you like this expedition,
please take a second to share with the world!