Coming Fall 2021
You are about to arrive to the mecca of Africa safari – The Serengeti. We pair a once in a lifetime safari experience with world-class goal identification and achievement preparation. Anticipate an intimate, exclusive expedition (three to nine guests). Private expeditions for larger groups – family or team — are available.
The Big Cats of the Serengeti are classified apex predators for a reason – they are at the top of their game and stay there. They are constantly aware of what is going on around them. They know how to dial in and not loose focus on their prey. They know how to leverage their strengths to design and create hunting strategies that provide success rates we could only hope to achieve.
Stop hoping. Come learn from the Big Cats of the endless plains.
This expedition is built completely on Prepare to Roar’s proprietary The Big Cat Model®, which guides you in identifying the “right” prey (or goal) and escorts you through the learning and outcomes-driven expedition to achieve your goals.
Note: This curriculum can be applied to any Prepare to Roar destination upon request
- We never max out game drive vehicles to ensure a better safari experience, unless requested by families/ groups
- We do not hide any costs – all transfers, park taxes and fees, ranger/ lodge tips, all meals and drinks (other than top shelf) are included in the expedition price
- You have a dedicated, personal guide with you every step of the way
- Expeditions are typically 6 days, extensions are available upon request
- Pricing starts at $11,995 and up, not including airfare
- Discounts available for back-to-back African-based expeditions, such as Rwanda: Delegation
Accomplishments & Outcomes
- Complete and immersive deep dive into your “territory” to obtain a fresh, critical, and vital understanding its key characteristics and how you can impact your targeted goal
- Acknowledge and recognize where your goal falls into your life priorities
- Achieve laser-like focus and understanding of your goal
- Design goal setting strategies customized for your behavior style and tendencies
- Create and leave with powerful action plans, tools, and key take-aways that will equip you to ROAR (achieve and maintain your best self) upon returning home
Who Should Join this Expedition?
- Individuals: individual contributors, rising stars, managers and leaders
- Teams: teams have two options with this expedition: 1) allowing for each individual to experience his/ her own journey, yet having a shared experience upon which the team will bond and develop increase mutual respect 2) customized for groups focused on setting team, department or organizational goals for the upcoming quarter, year, or years ahead
- Individuals: people committed to personal growth, desiring a change, don’t know where to start, need to realize existing action planning, seeking a fresh perspective on where they are and where they need to be going
- Couples or Families: couples/ families passionate growing together and encouraging each other to achieve their goals, focused on achieving a shared goal, interested in a completely different kind of vacation that will leave a lasting impact
- Exclusive, fully private couple or family expeditions available
Upon arrival into the dramatic backdrop of Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (JRO) and throughout your expedition, your Prepare To Roar guides will provide a white glove experience. All you have to do is arrive and immerse yourself in the experience! International flight consultation is also available.
Most international flights arrive into Kilimanjaro International Airport in the evening. Prepare To Roar will pick you up and transport you directly to your luxury accommodations to recover from your flight and recharge for a life-changing expedition!
Arrivals into Kilimanjaro
Private accommodations check-in
Group Breakfast: Welcome, Orientation & Expedition Kick-off
Early-afternoon flight into the Central Serengeti with a game-drive upon arrival
Late afternoon arrival to our lodge for the next three nights
Settle in with a sundowner and conversation around the fire
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate served bedside by your private butler
Morning Group session
Game drive until late afternoon, including a picnic lunch in the heart of the Serengeti
Sunrise game drive – a Serengeti sunrise is one you will remember forever!
Return to camp for lunch and group session
Individual reflection time
Late afternoon game drive with sundowners overlooking the endless plains!
Morning good-byes to your new friends (trust us when we say you will be amazed how quickly the staff will steal your hearts!)
Fly to the Northern Serengeti for check-in into what we like to call our ‘shock & awe’ accommodations for the next two nights
Group session and lunch
Afternoon at your discretion (such as a game drive, massage, or reflection time on your deck in your private plunge pool overlooking the Serengeti)
This is entirely your day for final reflections and guided action planning!
Morning game drive (optional)
One-on-one coaching sessions available throughout the day
Closing session over sundowners and celebratory dinner
Departures home or add-on experiences
Expedition pricing typically starts at $8995 per person. Pricing includes all planned safaris, accommodations, meals for the duration of the program, alcohol, program materials and tips. Please review the list of what is not included below. Final pricing is dependent on season, double or single accommodations, and number of guests, including if booking a private expedition. Discounts available for back-to-back expedition programming and alumni. Contact us for more information.
We like to emphasize, that unless otherwise requested for a private expedition, Prepare to Roar does not believe in “filling” or “stuffing” the game drive vehicle(s). Many companies fill every jeep seat to maximize profit, we believe in breathing room to maximize experience. You will be quickly thankful for this when we pass by other vehicles! We believe in providing you the best complete experience possible. We encourage lots of exploratory and confirming questions, if comparing experiences.
At Prepare To Roar, we design our programs to maximize your experience from touchdown to takeoff. The expedition includes all food & beverage (day one breakfast through departure day lunch), elite accommodations, private safaris, participant materials, your dedicated world-class expedition leader, park fees, and taxes. There are no hidden or surprise costs. Other than a few things listed below, everything is included, even tips for guides and housekeeping. Take your mind off the details and absorb the experience holistically.
The expedition price does not include:
- Your international airfare
- Intra-Serengeti flights (approximately NA – $875)
- Food outside of meals listed above
- Top-shelf alcohol (simply ask your leader if you are unsure what’s not included)
- Incidentals or items of a personal nature
- Any required travel visas, medications, travel & medical insurance
Other Things to Do: Some expeditioners decide to extend their stay in Africa upon expedition conclusion. Here are a few suggestions and we are happy to be a soundboard:
- Prepare To Roar extension (Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, or Cape Town)
Ready to Go?
If you like this expedition,
please take a second to share with the world!