You are about to experience of wonder of the Africa safari – through immersing yourself in 1, 2 or 3 of the world renowned National Parks of Tanzania. We pair a once in a lifetime safari experience with world-class mental toughness training and purpose discovery. Anticipate an intimate, exclusive expedition (three to nine guests). Private expeditions for larger groups – family or team — are available.
This expedition leverages Prepare to Roar’s proprietary The Big Cat Model®, which guides you in identifying the “right” prey (or goal) and escorts you through the learning and outcomes-driven expedition.
Tanzania National Parks
- We never fill game drive vehicles to ensure a better safari experience, unless requested by families/ groups
- We do not hide any costs – all transfers, park taxes and fees, ranger/ lodge tips, all meals and drinks (other than top shelf) are included in the expedition price
- You have a dedicated, personal guide with you every step of the way
- Expeditions are typically 6-7 days, extensions are available upon request
- Pricing is inclusive of private accommodations // no single supplement costs
- Pricing starts at $8,995 and up, not including airfare
- Discounts available for back-to-back expedition programming and alumni. Contact us for more information
Accomplishments & Outcomes
- Identify who you are at your best and what it takes to get there
- Begin the journey of discovering your purpose
- Learn how to unleash your potential
- Uncover and face what is blocking your potential
- Create and leave with powerful action plans, tools, and key take-aways that will equip you to ROAR (achieve and maintain your best self) upon returning home
Who Should Join this Expedition?
- Individuals: individual contributors, rising stars, managers and leaders
- Teams: teams have two options with this expedition: 1) allowing for each individual to experience his/ her own journey yet having a shared experience upon which the team will bond and develop increase mutual respect for each other or 2) customized for teams interested in discovering and achieving its “best self” and purpose as a team.
- Individuals: people committed to personal growth, passionate about discovering their life purpose and becoming fulfilled, desire to leave a legacy, increasing their personal brand
- Couples or Families: couples/families who are passionate about leaving a legacy or living with purpose, increasing mutual respect, participating in a shared experience that will create deeper bonds and once-in-a-lifetime memories
- Exclusive, fully private couple or family expeditions available
Upon arrival into the dramatic backdrop of Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (JRO) and throughout your expedition, your Prepare To Roar guides will provide a white glove experience. All you have to do is arrive and immerse yourself in the experience! International flight consultation is also available.
Most international flights arrive into Kilimanjaro International Airport in the evening. Prepare To Roar will pick you up and transport you directly to your relaxing accommodations to recover from your flight and recharge for a life-changing expedition!
There are three itinerary options for this expedition:
- The Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire Itinerary
- The Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti Itinerary
- The Serengeti Itinerary
Itinerary versions will be announced with scheduled Prepare to Roar expeditions or private/ custom itineraries may be requested at anytime, including as a 4-day extension to the Relationships Matter expedition.
Arrivals into Kilimanjaro
Private accommodations check-in
Group Breakfast & Prepare to Roar Orientation
Early evening arrival to our lodge with welcome sundowners
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate served bedside by your private butler
Morning Game Drive
Mid-afternoon Individual Reflection
Individual Reflection over coffee and breakfast
Morning Game Drive
Individual Reflection & One-on-One Coaching Sessions
Optional Afternoon Game Drive
This is 100% your day for final reflections and action planning!
Morning game drive (optional)
One-on-one coaching sessions
Final Prepare to Roar action planning
Closing session over sundowners
Departures home or add-on experiences
Tight on Time?
Prepare To Roar has an expedited five-day version of this expedition available upon request.
Expedition pricing typically ranges from $5,995 – $8,995 per person. Final pricing is dependent on season, double or single accommodations, and number of guests, including if booking a private expedition.
We like to emphasize, that unless otherwise requested for a private expedition, Prepare to Roar does not believe in “filling” or “stuffing” the game drive vehicle(s). Many companies fill every jeep seat to maximize profit, we believe in breathing room to maximize experience. You will be quickly thankful for this when we pass by other vehicles! We believe in providing you the best complete experience possible. We encourage lots of exploratory and confirming questions, if comparing experiences.
At Prepare To Roar, we design our programs to maximize your experience from touchdown to takeoff. The expedition includes all food & beverage (day one breakfast through departure day lunch), elite accommodations, private safaris, participant materials, your dedicated world-class expedition leader, park fees, and taxes. There are no hidden or surprise costs. Other than a few things listed below, everything is included, even tips for guides and housekeeping. Take your mind off the details and absorb the experience holistically.
The expedition price does not include:
- Your international airfare
- Intra-Serengeti flights (approximately NA – $700)
- Food outside of meals listed above
- Top-shelf alcohol (simply ask your leader if you are unsure what’s not included)
- Incidentals or items of a personal nature
- Any required travel visas, medications, travel & medical insurance
Other Things to Do: Some expeditioners decide to extend their stay in Africa upon expedition conclusion. Here are a few suggestions and we are happy to be a soundboard:
- Prepare To Roar extension (Serengeti, Rwanda, Uganda, or Cape Town)
Ready to Go?
If you like this expedition,
please take a second to share with the world!